※ 600M remote training range and capable for 2 dogs training.
※ Tone, vibration, and static stimulation commands with blind operation design.
※ 16 adjustable progressive intensity levels for vibration and stimulation.
※ Blue backlit LCD indicating intensity level and battery status.
※ IPX7 waterproof rating for receiver and IPX6 for transmitter.
※ 2-hour rapid charging lithium polymer battery and 8 weeks long standby time.
Rechargeable Labrador Training Collar With Remote | PET610
BLIND OPERATION, SO EASY TO GET YOUR DOG WELL TRAINED
Labrador Training Collar | PET610 is a dog training collar with the most humanized design, three buttons for Vibration, Tone, and Shock are designed separately with Skin-friendly Silicone Material, you just need to hold the transmitter in hand, feel the buttons and get it worked without a look, Easy-to-read LCD screen with Backlight with a proper size goes well with the transmitter, making the whole set more fashionable.
FOCUS ON ANIMAL WELFARE ACCORDING TO ECMA GUIDANCE
Different from the ordinary articles with 100 correction levels or so, Labrador Training Collar | PET610 dog training collar is designed with 16 stimulation levels for Vibration and Static shock according to ECMA standard, it’s proven to be 100% safe while getting your dogs well trained. Each piece needs to go through a strict inspection process from raw material assembling to shipment effecting, ensuring you a smooth marketing experience.
HIGHEST WATERPROOF GRADE IPX7 FOR RECEIVER & IPX6 FOR TRANSMITTER
No more worry about the water problem, the receiver with IPX7 waterproof grade can give your dog enough time to enjoy the cool summer, and the comfortable TPU collar could make sure the receiver is fastened in a proper way, and don’t forget the 600m remote control range, can you imagine your dog swimming towards you with a water polo after a press on the buttons.
SAME TIME CHARGING FOR TRANSMITTER AND RECEIVER
No need to go through stores for batteries to fit in the articles, you can get the transmitter and receiver charged at the same time with one charger, easy and effective! The whole set is matched with 3.7 Li-Polymer Battery allowing up to 500 times for Charge-Discharge, and there would be only 17 % Capacity Fading after 200 Times Charge-Discharge!
HOW TO USE
Charge the remote transmitter:
1) Connect the charger connector to the charging jack
2) Plug the charger into a standard outlet.
3) The red light on the transmitter will light up.
4) Charge the transmitter for at least 4 hours for the first use.
5) After charging is complete, the red light will flash.
Charge the collar receiver:
1) Connect the charger connector to the DV-5V hole.
2) Plug the charger into a standard outlet.
3) The red light will appear on the receiver.
4) Charge the receiver for at least 6 hours for the first use.
5) After charging is complete, the green light will turn on automatically.
How Do Buttons Work
TONE (Black)-Delivers audible tone or collar.
VIBRA (Orange w/Dot)-Delivers vibration to collar base current level shown on Digital
Display, vibration will time-out for 5 seconds if pressed continuously for 10 Seconds and will reset after a timeout period.
SHOCK (Black w/Bar)-Delivers shock to collar base on current level shown on Digital Display, the shock will time-out 5 seconds if pressed continuously for 10 seconds and will reset after a timeout period.
TONE VIBRA Buttons held simultaneously-Transmits Pairing command to Receiver Collar.
To turn the Transmitter on
Press any button on the Transmitter, the blue backlight on the display stays on for approximately 30 seconds after a button press. After that with no button press, the blue backlight shuts off first, and if no button press with another five minutes, the display shuts off and the Transmitter goes into battery conservation mode. Pressing any button will turn the display back on.
To turn the Receiver Collar on
1. Press and hold the On/Off Button until the Green LED light comes on;
2. Release the On/Off Button. In normal mode, the Green LED will flash once every 5 seconds,
indicating the Receiver Collar is on and ready to receive a signal from the Handheld Transmitter.
Connect transmitter and receiver:
If your Receiver Collar does not beep when the TONE Button of the Remote Transmitter is pushed, or if you feel the Receiver Collar is not responding to the Remote Transmitter, follow these steps:
1. With the Receiver Collar off your pet, turn the Receiver Collar off. Restart, press and hold the On/Off Button until the Green LED flashes every second on the Receiver Collar. This continues for 16 seconds, within which pairing should be completed.
2. Press and hold the TONE and VIBRA Button of the Remote Transmitter at the same time until the Green LED Light on the Receiver Collar flashes rapidly for 5 times, indicating pairing is completed.