※ Remote transmitter has a range up to 300 Meters (218 yards / 650ft).
※ 3 training modes: shock(100 levels ), vibration(100 levels ) and beep.
※ Rechargeable remote transmitter.
※ Rechargeable and waterproof receiver, your dog can swim underwater.
※ Convenient, easy-to-read Blue Backlight LCD screen that shows the mode & level
※ Durable and adjustable TPU strap ( length from 7″ to 26.8″, 18cm to 68cm ).
※ Main body of the transmitter & receiver made of ABS material.
※ The system can be used for 1 or 2 Receiver Collars (optional).
300M Electronic Shock Dog Doberman Training Collars For 2 Dogs | PET998DBB
SHOCK FREE, TRAIN YOUR DOGS WITH VIBRATION & BEEP
No need to worry about your dog’s toleration towards static shock, there is no shock at all, the whole set is functioned with vibration & beep modes, 100% safe for dog training. Besides, this item has a large market demand in static shock banned areas, helping the owners get their trained in a milder method.
CENTRALIZED CONTROL SYSTEM, FIX EVERYTHING WITH ONE “MOED”
Electronic Dog Training Collars | PET998 is designed with basic pet dog training functions: beep, vibration. What makes it different is its One-Stop training system. You don’t need to remember the buttons with their different functions, you may press ” the other buttons ” by mistake. For 998DBB, you just need to press the ” Mode ” to choose the training method you want and press ” Y ” for final confirmation. In this way, you can get your dog well-trained effectively.
SAME TIME CHARGING FOR TRANSMITTER AND RECEIVER
Get the transmitter and receiver charged at the same time with one charger, you don’t need to worry about the battery problems, besides, its automatic power saving design could always allow you enough enjoyable time getting together with your dogs.
HOW TO USE
Charge the Remote Transmitter:
1. Insert the charging connector into the charging hole on the transmitter.
2. Plug the charger into a standard wall outlet.
3. A red light will appear on the Transmitter.
4. Charge the Transmitter for around 2 hours when charging for the first time.
5. The red light will disappear after the transmitter is fully charged.
Charge the Receiver Collar:
1. To turn on the Receiver Collar, press the on/off button, a beep will sound; the red LED light will turn on and flash every 2 seconds.
2. Open the rubber cover on the receiver, and insert the charging connector into the
3. Plug the charger into a standard wall outlet.
4. The red LED will appear.
5. Charge the Receiver Collar for around1 hour when charging for the first time.
6. When the unit is fully charged, the red LED light will disappear.
7. Put the rubber cover back into place to keep charging jack clean.